Neon Lights

Neon Lights

Monday, March 3, 2014

49 Days

What will you do when you still have 49 days to live? I would probably wrap things up and tell how much I love my family and my friends and also forgive all those who has hurt me before. There is still things that I want to do when I am still alive. That is do things that I always wanted to do, learn things that I want to learn. After reading the recaps on '49 Days' its kinda sad but true that certain things has been destined. A couple that has been destined to be separated during life and even after death. Wishing the best for the one he loves dearly is the only thing he can do. In the process of grieving a proper goodbye seems to be a good start. Stating that he will remember to say goodbye this time before he leaves for the girl to have a proper closer and to have the strength and courage to move on no matter how much he loves her. Another girl that has been loving the wrong person and ends up finding the right one in that 49 days. But keeps on pretending that she doesn't love him because it will be easier for him to move on after she dies. The ending was real and nothing like cheesy or nonsense. It was real. It was acceptable but unbearable. I think all the viewers could relate to it deeply. Life isn't always beautiful and has a happy ending. Maybe thousands of people are living their live without any purpose and regretting every single day with 'what ifs' and 'what could'. All you can do is hope for the best and live happily because that is really what your love one wants if they had to leave you. It is as hard and as painful for the person to leave and for the person that was left behind. I was crying while I was reading the recap. I don't think I can bear watching it. Even when writing this post my tears are welling up. And now my laptop is salty.

No comments:

Post a Comment