Neon Lights

Neon Lights

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Thoughts

You know what, I am just gonna be me. I am going to live the present. Seriously, my life has just started and I am feeling that a death sentence has been given to me for not living my life that well. One step at a time. Maybe not to where I want to be but to where I should be and where I belong. Now I am gonna start loving myself first, then my family and friends, then strangers and lastly my enemy. Starting by fixing family ties. Improving self attitude. Cleaning my room when its messy, sweeping the floor when its dusty, eating healthy and exercise regularly. Have fun, be happy, grateful of what you have and lots of other simple things in life. Not thinking of the extremes that might happen, would happen or never happen. Just anticipate what happens. When you are happy enjoy it, when you are sad cry it out, when you are stress release it. Don't over-think stuff like 'I am gonna be miserable for the rest of my life' or 'I am gonna have a sad and pathetic life. You haven't even live it yet and you are talking nonsense. Its like gonna be a diary for me now. Being myself. Exactly myself. That is it for today. Thank you for reading. Whoever you are or from wherever you are. Have a nice life. =) 

1 comment: