Neon Lights

Neon Lights

Monday, March 10, 2014

Lights Camera Action


Live your life like a drama or like a book. The one that living the present - the moment. Embracing the time that is passing by that will never come back - just like the wind or the water. Not knowing the future at all - it might go as plan or not according to plan at all. I can't tell I am failing or a failure or going to fail. I am not even sure where am I standing. Comparing yourself to others is the worst thing you can do to yourself - no matter you are the most smart or intelligent person in the whole wide world or universe or the most stupid useless idiot that have ever lived in this century. The one that matters is trying your best. I recently realized that I have not been trying my best in my education and being a family person. I had tried my best in seeing the worst things positively and taking things positively. Also, living my life the fullest as I can in my own circumstances and always hoping for amazing, happy, incredible, unexpected things to happen in my life everyday. Taking sad incident as a test and to make me a better and stronger person. In education, I really don't know where I stand. Did I or didn't I tried my best? It's been like two weeks that I have been over thinking. Can I do it? Yes I can. I feel like I am living in a prison with all the society's thinking. I am an idiot in that case, for caring what they say and letting them get to me for no valid reason. One thing I realize is that no matter what you do, people would always have something to say. Then I realized that miracles don't happen people who wait doing nothing while waiting but to those who wait and doing something with all they have. Going all out, giving every effort on that one thing, work hard every single day on it. A portion of your life is spent on it. The sacrifices that you have made is unimaginable. No matter what happens fill every page of a book with happiness, tears, regrets, experience, love, hate, confusion, mystery and lots more that I lazy to mention. No matter rain or shine, you are i the woods or the countryside. Capture those priceless, boring, normal, extraordinary, typical, simple moment and too lazy to mention all. Then in 20 years, you will see how beautiful you had lived your life. For my readers, start today at this second, at this moment to remember and cherish your life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment