Neon Lights

Neon Lights

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Closure



Its gonna be a long one~~~ So prepare yourself readers. There is so many things that is going on through my mind right now. I really don't know where to start and when I start, I don't think I can stop. So, I am going to start by saying goodbye. Saying goodbye and thank you to the 15 years of studying by choice or not by choice. Now finally at the age of 20 years old I am going to start over. 'The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased; it can only be accepted '. No matter the past is good or terrible due to my poor choices, laziness, indecisiveness and lots more that I don't think I should mention because it could take me days. 'Where am I now is not my final destination, it should be where do I go from here'. Firstly, I want to thank myself for being fine after accepting this - failure and learn to move on, make better choices for a better tomorrow and accepting it. For me, I think that you should do what you are most passionate about. Something that you can die for and can't live without. Not comparing yourself to world and being you. I am so thankful to God that he gave me this character, to see the light in the darkest days. I am happy that I failed it because I can say goodbye to it. Thanks you for coming into my life and telling what failure means and what can you learn from it. I am so proud of myself to think back that I woke up that morning to go to school even though I don't want. Taking the exams when I don't even feel like going in to the hall and trying my best to finish this chapter of my life that is unsure, lost, no direction, waste of time and so much more. I am stronger than I thought. I also would like to say goodbye to school uniforms and waking up at 6 am to go to school. All the sweet memories and adolescence (hormones and craziness) that I cant never get back and can only be missed. All the good teachers that are like 'sifu' of life. If I never go through all this, I would have never met all of you. Their stories about how they met their wife, their experiences about life, their care, advice and all the jokes that they made to make us laugh to make us remember better or when we are bored in class. Sports day and sport practice that we end up talking in the middle of the field instead of doing exercises and sports. A lot of people say that the time where you will miss in life is when you are at school. This is the end of my journey, I crossed the finish line but I got last and I am proud to say I failed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment